Tuesday 24 May 2016

Rahul Dravid Sketch

Whenever I draw a sketch, I go defensive I say stuff like it is just my summer time pass time, I am not an expert or have enough experience. I take satisfaction in the fact that it looks similar to the subject I draw or at least looks like a human. (I draw just faces and upper body.)

But it is a time to move ahead. I did better on the cleanliness front. Some of my earlier sketches have lines visible. I drew this on a normal A4 sheet just like my earlier sketches. I would get myself proper drawing sheets soon. It is the first time i did my sign in s sketch.

Rahul Dravid is my favourite cricketer and I wanted to do this one well. I spent more than three hours on it. The face is stretched in the sides and I did the mistake of introducing 8B pencil too early in the process. It didn't have a proper form when I went for shading with 8B. J could have improved upon it if not for this mistake.

Okay, open for feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment