Saturday 1 April 2017

NaPoWriMo Day1: Immortalised

Hello again, it is good to be blogging again after a gap of two months. To foster ny writing, I am participating in NaPoWriMo, National Poetry Writing Month, where we have to write a poem each day for the 30 days of April. It is a very challenging task and I got only 50% success trying it twice before. Hope I come up victorious this time around.

NaPoWriMo Day1

When alone and lonely, you recite my words,
you utter my name too.
My presence though unseen,
stays like a fragrance,
pleasant or irksome, your call.
I am immortalised by the vibrations of your vocal cords.,
whether I exist or not in physical form.
Then why should I wish to be by your side for an evening-long
when I can stay forever in the manner of my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment